Friday 23 July 2010

Village Pump Folk Festival – Trowbridge, Wilts

A week or so ago I bought a set of roof bars and a cycle mounting kit for my car.  Having fitted it a few days ago, I had my first experience of driving with a bicycle on the roof – it makes an awful noise at motorway speeds.  Anyway….

We are down in Wiltshire for the Village Pump Folk Festival at Trowbridge Wiltshire.  Not my scene so I go cycling.  Not a lot of time today so only time for a short run along the Kennet and Avon canal.  Weather is good so finally got away late afternoon.  This is also my first real cycle run after the Big Wheel trip – 700Km London to Angers in the Loire Valley France.

Vital Statistics : Duration 48 mins, Distance 14.8km, Average Speed 19.2Km/h

KML File (Google Earth) here : 23 July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment